Accessories and Documentation
First out of the box are the AMD top bracket, on the left, which has mounting holes at the top and bottom, and the cooler attaches to the threads at either side. To the right is the universal backplate, which is used for AMD and Intel motherboards.
Starting with the bits at the bottom, we located four standoffs to use with the backplate, and they have a flat side to keep from twisting, while on the right are the LGA2011 standoffs. At the top, we have a set of four spacers which co over the universal standoffs, and there are also the nuts to secure the Intel top brackets.
The DOW thermal paste tube is decent sized, and ships in a protective plastic container. Across the bottom, we have two of the standoff clips for the universal backplate, the Intel top brackets in the middle, and the other pair of clips on the right.
The manual for the Enermax ETS-T50 AXE cooler is the end all be all for getting this cooler in action as quickly as possible. It starts off with a parts list and description of usage, and then the manual walks you through AMD, Intel, and LGA2011 installations. As long as you have this manual and all of the parts, there is no reason one should run into issues.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax ETS-T50 AXE CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax ETS-T50 AXE CPU Cooler retails for $65 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Enermax ETS-T50 AXE CPU Cooler retails for £58 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-T50 AXE CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz