Dream Machines DM1 Pro Gaming Mouse
The shape of the DM1 Pro is identical to the S model, where we find a nearly flat slope at the front, a high center, and a gentle curve towards the back, along the top edge. The left side of the mouse offers an additional pair of buttons, placed well for easy use, and are found along the body line. The lower section is concave, and aids in allowing your thumb to grab the mouse for lifting.
The heel of the mouse expands from side to side, with one smooth surface, and higher up on the mouse we see the DM logo. Also, all surfaces of this mouse give it a matte finish due to the rubberized coating used on all of the top sections.
The right side of the DM1 Pro is a mirror image of the left side, except that with this being a right-hand mouse, there are no buttons to be found. The lower section is concave still and fits the pinky finger well so one can easily lift from both sides of the DM1 Pro.
Along the front edge, we see the main buttons follow the curve shape of the mouse, and are rounded at their edges. These are separated by a center section, and on the front edge, we see the USB cable emanating from the center as well.
On top of the DM1 Pro, we find the rubberized, clear scroll wheel. Behind it, we see a shield-shaped button, and this one is used to cycle through the five DPI settings, and will change the LED backlighting with each step.
Under the DM1 Pro, we find three feet supporting the mouse so that it will glide effortlessly on any surface. One wider foot is found at the front, just above the product sticker and centralized eye of the sensor. The back of the mouse is fitted with a pair of feet, one to either side, and there is also a quality control sticker present to say this DM1 Pro has been tested and passed.
The cabling coming out of the mouse is rubberized, but it then has a red and black braided sleeve ran over it for a bit of added style. This 1.8-meter cable has a Ferrite choke inline and terminates with a standard USB 2.0 connection, which has been gold-plated as well.
PRICING: You can find the Dream Machines DM1 Pro Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Dream Machines DM1 Pro Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz