The PCB silkscreen is unique, and I like how ASRock has smoothened out most of the front facing PCB by moving many components to the rear of the PCB.
The main CPU VRM is made up of 12 phases. Each phase uses a 60A inductor, and the output capacitor bank contains ASRock's gold 12K capacitors. The PWM controller is an Intersil hybrid digital ISL6379 six phase model.
ASRock is using Fairchild Semiconductor FDMS3660S PowerTrench Power Stages that contain both the high-side and low-side MOSFETs. On the back of the PCB are six Intersil ISL6611A doubler/dual driver units that take the six PWM channels from the PWM controller and double them to twelve.
Each memory VRM uses a UPI UP1674P analog PWM, two Fairchild FDMS3660s, and a few 12K gold polymer capacitors.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]