The PCB silkscreen is unique, and I like how ASRock has smoothened out most of the front facing PCB by moving many components to the rear of the PCB.
The main CPU VRM is made up of 12 phases. Each phase uses a 60A inductor, and the output capacitor bank contains ASRock's gold 12K capacitors. The PWM controller is an Intersil hybrid digital ISL6379 six phase model.
ASRock is using Fairchild Semiconductor FDMS3660S PowerTrench Power Stages that contain both the high-side and low-side MOSFETs. On the back of the PCB are six Intersil ISL6611A doubler/dual driver units that take the six PWM channels from the PWM controller and double them to twelve.
Each memory VRM uses a UPI UP1674P analog PWM, two Fairchild FDMS3660s, and a few 12K gold polymer capacitors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM