ASUS's original Intel X99 lineup was a huge hit with most of the enthusiast community, but with the introduction of Intel's Broadwell-E processor lineup, ASUS decided to kick things up a notch with a new line of motherboards. Following in the footsteps of the X99-Deluxe, the X99-Deluxe II provides the latest features supported by the X99 platform. Differences between the X99-Deluxe and X99-Deluxe II include two U.2 ports, onboard USB 3.1, a Thunderbolt 3 card, improved fan control, and RGB LEDs.
Most X99-refresh motherboards support U.2 and M.2, and the Deluxe-II can support up to two U.2 and two M.2 devices through included accessories. The X99-Deluxe II spices things up for workstation and enthusiasts with many RGB LEDs located in the PCI-E area, the audio area, and under the PCH heat sink. The motherboard also features ASUS's latest in fan technologies and software applications.
Let's take a close look at the X99-Deluxe II.
The X99-Deluxe II supports 3-way SLI/CrossFireX, two U.2 port, two M.2 slots (one through PCI-E card), four USB 3.1 ports, dual Intel Gbit LAN, Wireless AC 3x3, 8x SATA 6Gb/s ports, SATA Express, and ASUS's Crystal Sound 3.
The X99-Deluxe II is available from many large retailers for $419.99.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard retails for $419 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard retails for £366 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X99-Deluxe II Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS X99-Deluxe II Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS X99-Deluxe II Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]