Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is typical for a Corsair product, where the box is mostly black, and highlighted with bold yellow accents. On the front of it, we see notations at the top of the 12,000 DPI and the 16.8 million color choices, with a large image of the M65 Pro RGB in the middle. Lastly, we are also offered three key features down the left side, which are also repeated in French.
Opening the front cover exposes the images of the LED lighting zones at the left, and near the bottom of that panel we are offered a short list of features again. To the right, we find the product naming above a large yellow section, which exposes the M65 Pro RGB behind a layer of clear plastic.
The next panel starts at the top with the contents found inside, and the system requirements for use. These are then repeated three more times in various languages.
Around to the back, we find Corsair points out the key features found in this design. Things like the high-mass scroll wheel, programmable buttons, fast precision switches, advanced center of gravity weight tuning, extra-large feet, and the Sniper button are all addressed here.
The last of the panels on the packaging cover the 16.8 million color options, the 12,000 DPI, and that this M65 Pro RGB uses the CUE software for the utmost in programmability and functionality.
To keep the mouse from damage, it is placed under clear plastic. To take protection a step further, we see that the edges are built raised so that this cannot be crushed, and if it is dropped, the mouse is nowhere near the edges.
Along with the M65 Pro RGB, inside of the box, we find the quick start guide, which shows how to connect the device, and where to go to obtain the CUE software download from Corsair. They also include a warranty guide to explain what is covered under the two-year warranty term.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £60 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Infinity Ward opens new studio in Poland
- Zelda director has 'lots of ideas' for new DLC, games
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series