Sentey Lumenata Pro Professional Gamer Series Mouse
On the left of the Lumenata Pro, we see a polished plastic ring that surrounds the rubberized center of this flank. At the front, back in that shiny plastic, we find the DPI indicator LEDs. At the top are the page forward and back buttons, and at the bottom is a slider style switch that changes the DPI by sliding forward to raise the level, or back to lower it.
The heel of the mouse extends to provide your palm with more comfort and support, and right in the middle is a grey Sentey logo on top of the matte black finish. We also see that this right-handed mouse has a ridge line across the middle and slopes to the right.
The right side of the mouse has much fewer features. There are no buttons to speak of on the actual side of the mouse surrounding the rubberized insert used here. This side is deeply concaved to provide a place to easily grip and lift this mouse, but also has a support bump near the back for your pinky finger.
At the front of this mouse where the convex right and left buttons end, we see a hard slope to the left. The nose of the mouse is also angled, with the longer bit under your ring finger as it should be.
To the left of the left button, we see bars marked X and Y at the top, and at the bottom there is an arrow shaped like a return icon. When the F.S. button is held, you can swap between X and Y for an on-the-fly Macro slot. We can only assume the bottom is a reset of sorts, and without real instructions on how to work it, we were left a bit confused here.
In the middle of the main buttons we find the rubberized four-way scroll wheel within easy reach. Behind that, we find the F.S. button for the X and Y, LEDs to the left, and behind that is the M button that scrolls through the five profiles or modes. As if what we saw wasn't enough already, Sentey decided to offer two more buttons on the right side of the top as well. These are marked as gaming buttons, and come to find out, these are what the X and Y associate to when the macro is finished. Otherwise, you may program them to suit your needs.
Under the Lumenata Pro, we find three PTFE feet to glide upon. There is a wide one at the front, and at the bottom there are a lot of the sides covered as well before they almost meet at the bottom. The sensor is shifted to the high left when in use.
The braided cabling that comes with this mouse is 1.8 meters in length, and it is gold plated at the connection under the protective cover at the end. There is also a choke inline to eliminate cross talk, and the wire is bundled with a Velcro strap.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit