3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 4K
Heaven - 1080p
Heaven - 1440p
Heaven - 4K
Right out of the gate, the GeForce GTX Titan X blows everything away, except for the GTX 980 SLI setup at 1080p in 3DMark, a 34% increase in performance. Moving over to the Fire Strike Extreme benchmark which is run at 1440p, the Titan X scores 32% better than the GTX 980. Moving on up to the Fire Strike Ultra benchmark at 4K, the Titan X is 33% faster. So we see an average of 33% over the GTX 980 in 3DMark, at all resolutions. Impressive stuff so far, NVIDIA.
We haven't even talked about the Radeon R9 290X with 8GB of VRAM, which the Titan X destroys in every single test.
Heaven is a huge stress on any GPU, but the Titan X handled it like a Maxwell champion. At 1080p, we have a 34% increase over the single GTX 980 with it nipping on the heels of the GTX 980 setup. The Titan X is 34% faster than the GTX 980 at 1440p, and at 4K, the Titan X is the king of single GPUs.
At 4K, the Titan X beats the Radeon R9 290X 8GB by a huge 68%, and the GTX 980 by 33%. It still loses out to the GTX 980s in SLI, but we kind of expected that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging & Box Contents]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 5 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 9 [Performance - 4K]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary & Overclocking]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption, Sound Testing and Software]
- Page 12 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]