The Z10PE-D8 WS BIOS is typical for server motherboards.
Here we are looking at the main screen when you enter the BIOS. You can see basic information about the motherboard, BIOS version, how much memory there is, and the date/time.
The next screen is the AI Tweaker page. Here you can set the AI Overclock Tuner to manual, and adjust the BCLK of the CPUs; other options are for voltages of different kinds.
The Advanced tab allows adjustments for Storage, PCI, Network, and many other settings.
The IntelRCSetup menu has many changes for Memory, PCH, Processor, and other server configurations.
The IntelRCSetup Processor Configuration menu has options for Hyper-Threading, VMX, SMX, and other options.
Power Technology menu allows you to set different power saving features; these will adjust different P States for controlling how the system will respond to different uses, like Energy Efficient or Max Performance.
The rest of the BIOS screens shown are typical for many server motherboards.
The C61x Server Support DVD Rev 5.0 has the basic drivers that you need to get this board up and running.
After inserting the driver disk, we come to the first screen, which shows the options available for this disk. Clicking on each of these sections listed will begin the installation of the selected drivers.
At the top of the list, you can see "ASUS Install"; clicking that will bring up the next screen. This will install all of the needed drivers for you, so you do not have to click each one.
Here is the list of utilities that you can install:
The Make Disk menu has options for creating a driver disk to support different RAID systems.
The Manual menu has PDF files for all of the different manuals that you will need.
The Contact menu has basic information on how to contact ASUS if you need to. Next is the S566 ASWM Enterprise SDVD Durian Edition Rev 5.0 support DVD, which will have server related drivers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- Nimbus Data launches 100TB SSD, servers house 100PB easily
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit