Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the 780T is very angular both at the top and the bottom. Just inside of the thin white ring around the outside is a wider ring of shiny plastic that cuts back into the bezel. That leaves the textured section at the top with the pair of bay covers, and then the large mesh section covers the rest.
Pushing in on the top of the mesh panel will allow the locks to release; doing so allows the panel to be easily removed for cleaning, or to get access to the fans.
The top of the chassis has white all around the large black stripe in the middle. Near the front is the I/O panel, and the rest is a removable mesh cover. This cover releases its latches at the front, near the I/O, for access to fan mounting at the top of the 780T.
The I/O panel is large and full of useful bits. There is a three stage fan controller off to the left, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, and a reset button to the right. The HD audio jacks are spread apart, and flank the large start/stop power button.
Now looking at the left side of the chassis, the first things that stick out are the large window in the side panel, and the black handle at the top that allows the panel to be tilted and lifted up for removal. What may not stick out, is the fact that both the front and back have hooks at the top as it protrudes at the ends.
At the back we can see venting at the top, and then the rear I/O and exhaust fan. Below that we find nine expansion slots with water cooling knockouts to the right for external cooling options. That just leaves the big hole at the bottom for the PSU.
The right side of the chassis is just like the left, but without the window. The trim wraps around the edges and allows the door to close into it, and behind here is all the room you would ever need to run wiring, tubing, or anything you could think to run there.
Under the chassis we find two fan filters down the center; one removes from the front, and the other through the back. The feet of the chassis are huge plastic angular legs that stick out of the sides to give this chassis a very stable footing. At the corners of those legs there are large rubber pads to protect the floors and prevent the 780T from moving around easily.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Graphite Series 780T]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- Brigitte Lindholm shield bashes into Overwatch, now live
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit