Introduction of the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition
We don't tend to look at a lot of low-end video cards these days. Apart from the initial launch of a model, companies tend to focus on mid to high-end models as they release various versions of these models with increased speeds and upgraded coolers. Saying that, we have a couple of lower-end cards that have arrived in the last few weeks that we're going to be looking at.
One of the first cards we're going to be looking at comes from our friends over at ASUS and is based on the lower-end GTX 750 Ti GPU. Coming in at the low to mid $100 price mark, depending where you buy from, it has been a while since we've looked at a card so cheap.
We're looking forward to seeing how it does in our benchmark line up today, especially since it has been expanded a bit and changed since the last time we looked at these budget friendly video cards.
We really don't have a whole lot more say today, so let's leave it at that and move to the package of the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition to see just what exactly we have hands here today.
Package - What comes inside the box
Taking a look at the box, you can see the overall design is similar to other ASUS cards we've looked at. You can easily see the brand and model on the front along with some of the main features, including the fact it's overclocked, carries a dual fan cooling solution, has 2GB of GDDR5, and offers ASUS Super Alloy Power. Turning the box over, you can see a picture of the card along with a look at the I/O side of things showing the connectors. On the right side, we get an expanded look at some of those main features that are included.
Moving inside the box, you can see we don't have much going on. We find the Speed Setup guide and a CD that offers both the driver and ASUS' own overclocking software, GPU Tweak, which was also mentioned on the back of the box.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC retails for $149.99 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Video Card Details and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Sky Diver & Catzilla]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks -Metro Last Light & Nexuiz]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - GRID Autosport]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Temperature & Sound Testing]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 16 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rune: Ragnarok receives teaser trailer, screenshots & PC req
- Hi-Rez Studios announces creation of 3 distinct new studios
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution