Introduction of the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition
We don't tend to look at a lot of low-end video cards these days. Apart from the initial launch of a model, companies tend to focus on mid to high-end models as they release various versions of these models with increased speeds and upgraded coolers. Saying that, we have a couple of lower-end cards that have arrived in the last few weeks that we're going to be looking at.
One of the first cards we're going to be looking at comes from our friends over at ASUS and is based on the lower-end GTX 750 Ti GPU. Coming in at the low to mid $100 price mark, depending where you buy from, it has been a while since we've looked at a card so cheap.
We're looking forward to seeing how it does in our benchmark line up today, especially since it has been expanded a bit and changed since the last time we looked at these budget friendly video cards.
We really don't have a whole lot more say today, so let's leave it at that and move to the package of the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition to see just what exactly we have hands here today.
Package - What comes inside the box
Taking a look at the box, you can see the overall design is similar to other ASUS cards we've looked at. You can easily see the brand and model on the front along with some of the main features, including the fact it's overclocked, carries a dual fan cooling solution, has 2GB of GDDR5, and offers ASUS Super Alloy Power. Turning the box over, you can see a picture of the card along with a look at the I/O side of things showing the connectors. On the right side, we get an expanded look at some of those main features that are included.
Moving inside the box, you can see we don't have much going on. We find the Speed Setup guide and a CD that offers both the driver and ASUS' own overclocking software, GPU Tweak, which was also mentioned on the back of the box.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC retails for $149.99 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Video Card Details and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Sky Diver & Catzilla]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks -Metro Last Light & Nexuiz]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - GRID Autosport]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Temperature & Sound Testing]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 16 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions