Inside the Enthoo Pro
With the panel off, we get to glance inside to see that this chassis has been boxed off to where the drives are hidden, the PSU is hidden, and all we can see is the motherboard tray with the hardware box still strapped in place from shipping.
The six standard 3.5" and 2.5" bays are hidden behind the steel plate, and slide out of the right side of the chassis. There is also the Phanteks name plate that we saw through the window.
Instead of stacking a pair of HDD cages, Phanteks has set them side by side, and allowed the fans to have mostly unimpeded airflow into the main section of the chassis. This also allows a view of the SSD racks clipped into rails just to the right of the motherboard tray.
The top of the chassis is removable to access all of the fan or radiator mounting screws. However, unlike a few cases we have recently seen, the top is not thick enough to put fans under it; everything must go on the inside of this panel.
The motherboard tray is dropped down from the top to allow for 55-60mm of radiator, and to prevent the fans from getting in the way. The tray itself holds nine larger holes for wiring, fourteen wire tie points, and a very wide access hole to account for socket offset on larger motherboards.
To offer cleanliness on a higher level, this version of the chassis ships with this full metal cover for the PSU and its wiring. There are three screws along the back edge that need to be removed to access the space under this cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits nearly 500,000 players on Xbox One so far
- Take-Two will publish Obsidian's new Fallout creator-led RPG
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series