If you are new to parenting or are on your second or third child, then you know baby monitors have long been a mainstay letting you know when your child has woke from a nap. Traditionally, baby monitors have been an audio-only solution, but today we will take a look at D-Link's twist on the technology in the form of the DCS-825L Wi-Fi Baby Camera.
This newly released camera from D-Link builds off their great knowledge in building network surveillance solutions such as the 2330L and 2332L we have reviewed previously. This time around, D-Link designed the solution from the ground up to take advantage of features like a room temperature monitor, motion sensing, and a built-in speaker that can play lullabies.
In addition to those features, D-Link has integrated a 720p capable image sensor along with night vision capabilities and an onboard microSD slot for recording H.264 video.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
Pricing of the DCS-825L at this time is set at $179.99, with a one-year warranty. Availability is quite high with several retailer carrying stock.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 825L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 825L retails for $179.99 at Amazon.
Canada: The D-Link 825L retails for CDN$179.99 at Amazon Canada.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower