Packaging is kept simple with the release of the Core V71. Using plain brown cardboard and black screen printing not only saves money, but on this panel, they get the point across for the general shape and look of the chassis along with the naming off to its right.
As we spin the box to the left, the next panel offers a very short list of features that gets repeated in twelve total languages. Thermaltake covers the front I/O connectivity, the trio of 200mm fans, the 8+2 drive system, as well as support for water cooling and cable management.
The back of the packaging is a direct copy of the front panel we just saw and is a sure way to help keep the money going into chassis development rather than on a fancy box that goes in the bin shortly after it arrives.
As we continue around the packaging, we get to our last panel. Thermaltake has used this panel to offer a specifications chart much like the one we just discussed, and it is nice to see it offers everything at a glance so customers don't have to visit a website in the store to see what they are getting.
Inside of the cardboard, there are two very thick Styrofoam end caps used to center the chassis in the box, and they take any hard hits to protect the chassis inside of them. They have also used a plastic bag to surround the chassis and clingy plastic on both sides of the window to keep minor scrapes and scratches at bay. Even with some scuffs and punctures on the box, the Core V71 inside of it arrived in impeccable condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V71]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Battlegrounds' desert map shown off in 3 new screenshots
- Tesla's new electric semi is the future of trucks
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ