For anyone that has owned an Apple computer, it's rather safe to say you have heard of OWC, and chances are, you have most likely purchased your Mac memory or SSD upgrade from them.
Today, we won't be looking at memory or solid state drives but rather an external storage solution from OWC called the ThunderBay IV. The ThunderBay IV, as you can imagine, is a Thunderbolt storage solution featuring a four bay design. Capacity options range from 4TB to 16TB with an additional diskless option.
Being a multiple bay storage solution, through Disk Utility in OS X, you can setup this storage solution in striped, mirrored, or concatenated modes with the additional JBOD mode as well.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP of the 8TB ThunderBay IV is set at $869.99 with a three-year warranty. Availability has the unit ready to ship and is directly available from OWC.
PRICING: You can find the OWC ThunderBay IV (8TB) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The OWC ThunderBay IV (8TB) retails for $869.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korean cryptocurrency regulator found dead in his home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Windows 10 on ARM detailed, FUD is now spreading
- AMD's Ryzen 5 2600 is up to 31% faster than Ryzen 5 1600
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit