Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the 760T offers a black front bezel that delivers three 5.25-inch bay covers followed below with a vast expanse of mesh. This mesh panel will pop out for easy cleaning and access to the front fans. Keeping things subtle with the naming, there is a very small logo with the company name at the very bottom edge of the bezel.
The front bezel protrudes a bit past the steel panels to allow room for the front I/O panel. Here we are given 3.5mm jacks and a fan speed toggle to the left. There are two pairs of USB ports, one set of USB 2.0 and one set of USB 3.0, in the middle, and to the right are the backlit reset and power buttons. Looking below that, we can see the button for the stealth bay cover in the top bay to keep the look clean when the drive is installed.
At the top of the chassis, you will find a plastic cover over the majority of the top panel. This is held in place magnetically, and when removed, allows access to mount the fans there and allows them to breathe. The nice thing is, if kids enter the room or you go away for a bit, you can put the cover back on and protect against accidents.
The left side of the chassis offers this huge tinted side window. At the top and bottom, there is a stripe of white steel to match the rest of the case, but the handle is cut right into the window near the front. Opening this latch allows the door to swing past 180 degrees, and it even comes off completely.
The back of the chassis offers passive ventilation at the top followed by the rear I/O and the exhaust fan. Moving down some more, we find nine expansion slots with knock-outs for water cooling to the right. That leaves us with the PSU to be installed at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis also takes on similar styling to the left panel. Here instead of the window, they use a solid black plastic insert to deliver style to this side rather than a more plain design. This door is also hinged at the rear of the chassis and opens past 180 degrees.
Under the chassis, we see very large feet used in this design. Both the front and the back offer wide plastic feet that go side to side and have rubber pads applied to keep it in one place. We also see that there is a dust filter that pulls out from the back of the chassis for the PSU, but the optional fan location is filter-less.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Graphite Series 760T]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation and Xbox cross-play is inevitable, says Epic
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit