Let us imagine for a moment that we could do anything we wanted with the components that make up an AIO, just for the sake of giggles. With all of the basic offerings out there, if you are looking to stand out in the crowd, you are going to have to do some pretty drastic engineering here. So, let's say we grab a dual 120mm radiator to use as our heat transfer device. But, why not try and improve on the basic AIO concept as well, and go with dual pumps? Of course we can't stack them on the head unit now can we?
So, we have to devise a way around this. Removing the pump from the head unit is a good idea, and would result in an even flatter head unit that would be the lowest profile head unit on the market. Without a pump in the head unit, and the fact that we are going with two of them, it leaves little other than the radiator as where to mount them, but how would we do this and still not affect the fan placement on one side, or completely block off airflow if we did block fan placement?
Antec has come out with this exact concept, and while it is a bit strange and unusual to look at, it is one of a kind, and unlike anything I have seen before. In fact, with a bit of creative plumbing, a dual single pass radiator, two fans, and two pumps, Antec is offering one of the thickest AIO kits to hit the shelves. The stacking of devices was their solution, and on a standard 27mm thick radiator, there is 25mm of fan and frame. There is also a pump housing that is similar in size to the fans hubs, as not to block incoming airflow. In this instance, an image is worth a thousand words, because you really need to set your eyes on this AIO to get the full effect.
This new creation is referred to as the Kuhler H2O 1250, keeping it in the family of the Kuhler H20 series that Antec is already known for, and is truly unique amongst other AIO offerings out there. Stick with us as we put the 1250 through our gantlet, and see just how well this design copes with the copious amounts of heat that our test system provides us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard