Inside the Box
Once we pull the foam off the top of the contents, we are left with this. Everything is well protected, just as you'd hope for.
On the top we can see the I/O specification label as well as the rough black texture covering power supply.
Both sides have the same logos on them along with a small amount of additional cooling in the form of three vent areas.
We have the on/off rocker switch along with AC input in the back. Note that this power supply requires a C19 style cable. It is far from necessary, but my guess is that it was cheaper to keep this the same between the 1200W and 1000W models instead of changing it for each one.
Everything is well labeled on the front of the power supply.
The bottom of FSP's power supplies are always different than the competition. You'll either love it or hate it. The black 135mm fan cools this unit.
All of the modular cables come wrapped with reusable Velcro cable ties.
There are a few more goodies in the box such as some more Velcro ties, mounting screws, case badge, and of course the C19 power cable.
Also present in the box is a user manual and a warranty card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit