Accessories and Documentation
As part of the accessories, you are given a foot long cable that offers Micro-USB on one end and USB on the other. This allows the mouse to charge from the USB port into the mouse via the Micro-USB end. Flipping the cable allows the USB end to plug into the mouse, then offering the Micro-USB end to charge the phone.
Since the Energy is wireless, there has to be a dongle to transfer information from the mouse into the PC. This tiny USB dongle with the Genius name on it allows for 2.4Ghz transmissions between the mouse and the PC.
There is also a user manual provided to explain things in further detail. Images on the front show its uses, with one denoting the wireless transmissions, and the smaller image shows the charging capability.
Inside of the manual there are two images to the left that show the charging port, buttons functionality, and LED location in the first one. In the lower image the mouse is connected to a phone. The right half then shows how to charge the LiPo battery, and what the indicator LEDs mean.
As you progress deeper into the manual, what we just went over is explained in much more detail. On the left is the installation routine, and how to use its charging capabilities. It also explains the charge button and gives the layout of the mouse. To the right it starts with explaining the LEDs and finishes off with a bit of troubleshooting for the device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Genius Energy Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit