Considering the start of the Graphite series from Corsair is, or was rather until now, solely based off the 600T and its four variations, when I hear there was a new chassis scheduled to add to this series lineup, I was pretty certain that we would be looking at something with curved edges, rounded corners; you know, something along the lines of what the 600T brought to the table. The fact of the matter is that that is not even close to reality of what we received.
The newest addition to the Graphite series does come in four variations like the 600T does, but that is where the comparisons stop. This new chassis is available in orange, battleship grey, and black, all with windows in the left side panel. The fourth variant is a black version without the side window, and that section of the panel remains solid steel. Not only has the exterior design gone a completely different way than the originator to this series, the inside is a mostly new design as well, offering a few things to make building simpler and still offer great air flow inside of the chassis.
One of the best things about the newest case in the Graphite series, the 230T we are about to see today, it that this is a very affordable chassis. The design and offerings have been simplified a bit to fit in the new price segment, but that in no way means that this chassis is cheap or lacks in any areas - just that it isn't loaded to the gills, like say, the Enthoo Primo. Even with a lower-end price point, Corsair looked at many things in a whole new way and offer a chassis that breaks some traditional "rules" in what a case should do, as well as making a chassis that is more than capable of standing on its own.
I don't want to give too much away this early in the review, but the 230T has everything you need to make the build simple, offers a new drive bay design, has very unique styling that will be very hard to misidentify, and from what we have gathered in our time with it, this is definitely the new "must have" mid-tower. I strongly urge you to continue on with the Graphite 230T review and see for yourself why my comments are already glowing about this chassis design from Corsair.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director