ASUSTOR AS-304T NAS
Here we get our first look at the ASUSTOR AS-304T. There are four drive sleds that are removable. Although it looks like it has one, this unit does not have a display.
It does have a USB 3.0 port on the front of the NAS with a copy button. To use the feature, you plug in your device and press the button, the data is then copied to a special folder on the NAS.
The power button is at the top left corner and lights up when the system is on. A HDD activity LED is just below the power button.
The AS-304T uses SATA drives and the internal connectors are not keyed for SAS drives.
The drive sleds can accept 2.5" and 3.5" hard drives. They also have activity lights provided by a fiber optic like tunnel system.
The NAS has a nice aluminum shell with vents on the side with the internal components.
A large fan keeps the HDDs and system internals cool.
The AS-304T has an internal power supply, so you don't have to fiddle with a power brick.
A second USB 3.0 port is on the back of the NAS, with a headphone port just above it.
The AS-304T only has a single gigabit Ethernet port, and it has two USB 2.0 ports next to it. Above this cluster is the HDMI port.
The other side doesn't have a vent.
The bottom of the NAS has four foam feet that keep the NAS from vibrating your desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung 4TB SSD teased, will cost a mighty $1900
- Samsung starts producing 16-gigabit GDDR6 for next-gen GPUs
- PUBG patched on PC, fixes performance in large-scale fights
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series