Accessories and Documentation
In a plastic bag shipped under the inner packaging, you will locate the User Manual slash quick start guide that Genius provides.
Because this manual covers just as many languages as the list on the back of the box alluded to, what is offered is kept very brief. Basically installation is as simple as plugging in the Maurus and installing the software, and then it is ready to use. It then covers the button layout and assignment, and then moves into what the tabs of the software are for.
Genius also sends a disc with the kit to allow people to just drop it in their ODD and get the UI installed. There were no extra goodies like wallpapers or images, strictly just the driver.
Another plus to this kit is that the Maurus X comes with an extra set of feet for the bottom of the mouse. They are a direct replacement kit for the one already on the Maurus X, but after a lot of time and use, it is a good way to extend the users longevity with this mouse by including these.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower