ASRock Z87E-ITX Motherboard
In typical Mini-ITX fashion we have just a single slot present. As usual it's a PCIe x16 slot, which runs at x16 electronically. Around here you can also see a Mini PCIe slot that has a wireless card attached to it.
As we turn the corner you can see we've got two DIMM slots supporting up to 16GB of DDR3 ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2933+MHz DDR via overclocking. You can also see the 24-pin ATX power connector, a single USB 3.0 header, along with six SATA III headers, which all run off the Intel Z78 chipset.
Looking at the CPU area side of things you can see it's all pretty plain. We've got the socket area, which is pretty clean, along with a small heatsink to the left. Just below the heatsink you can see the main 8-pin CPU power connector.
Starting from the left we've got two USB 2.0 port and a PS/2 port. Next to that you can see we've got two ports for our wireless antenna that is included in the box. It supports 802.11 a/b/g/n and the latest ac technology. Video out options are provided by DVI-I, HDMI and DisplayPort.
Continuing across you can see a small black switch that resets the BIOS, along with four USB 3.0 ports, next to an eSATA port. You can also see we've got Gigabit networking that runs of the PHY Intel I217V chip. Finally we finish up with five axillary ports along with an optical out port that runs off the Realtek ALC1150 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Brand new F1 2018 trailer reveals the French Grand Prix
- Samsung teases 8TB NF1 NVMe SSD: PCIe 4.0 with 3GB/sec reads
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit