At stock the power draw on the ASRock offering is higher than the ASUS board. We're sitting at numbers similar to the Z77 platform. The same can be seen at load with the numbers being roughly 15% higher than the ASUS option.
Overclocking doesn't change the idle draw, but you can see, we've got a 15% increase in load.
Looking at the heat numbers you can see at stock we're actually running slightly lower than the ASUS when it comes to load. As for idle, you can see all three Z87 results are very similar, which is a little up on the Z77 platforms numbers.
Overclocked, though, we really see that number sky rocket to almost 100c. We're hoping like the Z77 platform, we see this number drop as we hit another batch of processors.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Z87 OC FORMULA Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]