The front of the packaging shows off the Leetgion name and Anvil logo just above the naming of this RPG mouse. You also get a very large image of the El'Druin near the bottom as it breaks up the light blue on black background.
Both side of the box have cardboard angled across the clear plastic inner cover that keeps the mouse inside very well protected. It is a bit tough to see like this, but since the inside is clear, you can get a bit of a sneak-peek at the mouse inside of the packaging.
In three languages, the back of the packaging starts with listing the features of this mouse on the left side. In the middle is a bit of a story about Leetgion, and to the right you are offered information on OS support, package contents, and the Facebook and company web addresses.
Even the top of the box has some good information on it for those who just want to glance at it for information instead of reading the fine print on the back. Here you have five icons around the word abilities to show potential buyers the five hottest features that should want to make you purchase this mouse.
To get to the mouse you have to slide off the outer sleeve of cardboard, and once that is done, the inner cardboard will unfold to allow you access to lift off the clear plastic inner layer. As for the paperwork and added goodies, they are shipped in two containers placed under the El'Druin, and contained under the clear plastic as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series