Version and / or Patch Used: 184.108.40.206
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.pcmark.com/benchmarks/
PCMark 7 is a great utility for testing a PC's all-around capabilities. It tests all aspects of the computer, from graphics performance to hard disk performance and attempts to put a score on it, which is not an easy task.
The EON11-S excels in our system testing. Producing a score of 4764, it comes in third place out of the systems we have tested. Above it is the Eon 17, which features dual SSD's in RAID 0 and the Maingear Vybe, which also features very similar components to the EON11-S.
Mobile Mark 2012
Version and / or Patch Used: 220.127.116.11
Developer Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
Product Homepage: http://bapco.com/products/mobilemark2012/
MobileMark 2012 is a premier benchmarking tool produced by BAPCo. It has several different scenarios built-in and allows you to choose which to run. It runs the test on battery life so that it produces both a score for the performance aspect and a run time for battery life.
For our testing, we chose the Office Productivity line of testing. The "Performance Qualification Rating" and battery life (in minutes) is reported below in the charts.
The EON11-S doesn't perform nearly as well in this system test and it's not exactly clear why not. It manages to beat out most of the Ultrabooks, but can't come close to the machines it has been hanging with all day. That said, this system is more than capable for everyday use.
The EON11-S does perform very well when it comes to battery life, however. With a runtime of 268 minutes, the system comes in second place. It out-performs every Ultrabook in our charts, save for the very battery efficient HP Folio 13. 268 minutes is more than four hours of battery life, enough for even the longest college class.
Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0 Technical Preview
Developer Homepage: http://www.crystalmark.info
Product Homepage: http://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskMark/index-e.html
Download here: http://crystaldew.info/category/software/crystaldiskmark
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software that allows us to benchmark 4K and 4K queue depths with accuracy.
* Sequential reads/writes
* Random 4KB/512KB reads/writes
* Text copy
* Change dialog design
* internationalization (i18n)
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 Technical Preview was used for these tests since it offers the ability to measure native command queuing at 4 and 32.
The EON11-S is equipped with one of the fastest solid-state drives that we have had grace our labs. It's not quite as fast as a couple of the others, but it's really close.
It's important to note that our test system has an outdated drive which has been upgraded to the latest online (256GB Samsung 840 Pro) for the same price. This means your system will produce better numbers than these, as the 256GB Samsung 840 Pro is one of the fastest consumer drives on the market, at the time of writing.
The EON11-S continues to put up some incredible write speed numbers. Again, it's important to note that new systems are shipping with an upgraded solid-state drive that costs the same amount of money (as mentioned above), so your system should do even better.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower