I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Origin. Pretty fresh on the scene as a company, the experience of the founders goes way back to Alienware, before the Dell buyout. After seeing the way the company was going, they left Alienware and eventually started Origin.
Origin was founded in 2009, so they've really only been around three years. In this short span of time, they've managed to produce some really high-quality products, which I would feel proud to be using.
Today's review is of Origin's pint-sized EON11-S gaming notebook. This tiny 11-inch beast is solidly made and really impresses me with the amount of hardware they were able to cram into an 11-inch chassis.
There are a few drawbacks to a tiny machine such as this, but you can't beat its portability. The thing is light and compact; exactly what a system needs to be for me to want to carry it around everywhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms