AZiO Levetron GM-2000 Gaming Mouse
On the left of the GM-2000 you can see the two bright red buttons that offer page forward and page back functions. You also see that the top of the mouse is shiny, while the contoured side that fits your thumb is not. There are also chevrons cut into the side to give you a bit of grip and are also backlit.
The heel of the mouse does have a soft rubber coating applied that runs the length of the GM-2000. On either side you can see the shiny additions to the design, and in the middle, now white, will be the glow of red LEDs backing the AZiO logo.
The right side of the mouse is a dead on copy of the left side of the GM-2000, and honestly the only thing keeping this from being ambidextrous is the lack of the buttons on this side.
The front of the GM-2000 protrudes most in the center as both the right and left click buttons are shortened as they reach the outside edges. Both of the buttons are also concave to allow your fingers to easily rest in the gentle groove in them.
Between those buttons you will find a clear plastic scroll wheel that has a rubberized center on it for assurance you are going to move it. The movements are slightly defined, and this also offers the click down function. That leaves the red DPI button and the LED in front of it that is off, or has two intensities to denote the current DPI in use.
Underneath the GM-2000 you have four very small PTFE feet that have a layer of plastic on them currently to protect the feet in transit. The sticker around the optical sensors eye shows compliance icons and at the bottom has the model number, voltage requirements, and that this is made in China.
To connect the mouse to the PC, AZiO gives you five foot of ribbed rubber cable with a USB 2.0 connector on the end of it. While it should reach to most I/O panels, with my setup the cable does just fall short of making it to my PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit