AZiO Levetron GM-2000 Gaming Mouse
On the left of the GM-2000 you can see the two bright red buttons that offer page forward and page back functions. You also see that the top of the mouse is shiny, while the contoured side that fits your thumb is not. There are also chevrons cut into the side to give you a bit of grip and are also backlit.
The heel of the mouse does have a soft rubber coating applied that runs the length of the GM-2000. On either side you can see the shiny additions to the design, and in the middle, now white, will be the glow of red LEDs backing the AZiO logo.
The right side of the mouse is a dead on copy of the left side of the GM-2000, and honestly the only thing keeping this from being ambidextrous is the lack of the buttons on this side.
The front of the GM-2000 protrudes most in the center as both the right and left click buttons are shortened as they reach the outside edges. Both of the buttons are also concave to allow your fingers to easily rest in the gentle groove in them.
Between those buttons you will find a clear plastic scroll wheel that has a rubberized center on it for assurance you are going to move it. The movements are slightly defined, and this also offers the click down function. That leaves the red DPI button and the LED in front of it that is off, or has two intensities to denote the current DPI in use.
Underneath the GM-2000 you have four very small PTFE feet that have a layer of plastic on them currently to protect the feet in transit. The sticker around the optical sensors eye shows compliance icons and at the bottom has the model number, voltage requirements, and that this is made in China.
To connect the mouse to the PC, AZiO gives you five foot of ribbed rubber cable with a USB 2.0 connector on the end of it. While it should reach to most I/O panels, with my setup the cable does just fall short of making it to my PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard