The holidays are over, hopefully you and your wallet made it through OK. Most high technology friends don't receive too many packages to unwrap since our wish list is made from a lot of exotic, far from mainstream items. If your loved ones didn't ask for a specific URL then the chances are good you received a few cards full of cash. So, what does everyone want to spend their Xmas loot on this year? A Ducati 1199 R, of course. Second on that list is a new high capacity, ultra performing SSD.
High capacity SSDs are coming into their own right now. In the past reaching for the highest capacity size meant compromising performance for large capacity. Running a 480GB SSD meant living with reduced 4K performance when compared to the 240GB models. The introduction of Vertex 4 changed the trend and 512GB became the true flagship in both capacity and performance.
Vector builds on the foundation laid by Vertex 4 and once again we have a full capacity drive with its full performance capability intact. Let's take a look!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [OCZ Vector 512GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BootRacer]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Power Testing]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]