Helping to keep the cost down the Evolution Galaxy uses the same box as the other two variations, and stays with the simple black screening on plain brown cardboard. You are offered a look at a bit of the chassis, but the company and chassis name are what is displayed best here.
With the Cougar logo and chassis name starting things off, an image of the chassis here gives you a better idea of what is inside. At the bottom is a statement about what drove Cougar and what they wanted to deliver customers with the Evolution series of cases.
On the back, a list of features tops the panel. The bulk of the panel is taken up with renderings of inside and outside of the chassis as it points out various features, dimensions, and compatibilities.
This last panel offers all of the same information we saw on the opposite side. What is different though is the tag in the bottom right corner that denoted we have the Evolution-W, in white.
Inside of the box, the inner packaging around the chassis consists of a cloth mesh bag used to surround the chassis to keep anything from scratching the white paint. To center and absorb damages the Evolutions come with Styrofoam end caps to do that for them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard