Once the mouse was connected to my PC, I went over to https://www.roccat.org to find the driver and software package to run the LUA. Once installed and opened, you are delivered to the Main Control tab of the software. Here you can check which of the seven DPI selections you want the DPI button to use; you can change the pointer speed, even the double click speed. On the right you can change the speed or amount of lines moved with the scroll wheel, adjust the polling rate, and even set the software to default.
As you move over areas, there are messages at the bottom to help explain what it is and does, along with the ability to change the language they are given in.
The Advance Control tab offers you a look at the LUA on the left with three choices below it. You can make the LED stay on all the time, have a breathing effect, or turning the LED off all together. On the right half of the page you can select the functions, one through six, and reassign what they can do for you via the dropdown box. At the bottom is where users can make the swap of this ambidextrous mouse from right handed to left handed usability.
The last bit offered in the software is the ability to download the latest drivers with the click of a button. In reality it takes you to the page where you can click again to download the package. The right half pertains to support. If for any reason you need to ask a question or need servicing to the LUA, click here to be delivered to the appropriate section of their forums to get the help you need.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT LUA 3-button Optical Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the ROCCAT LUA]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [ROCCAT Sense High Precision Gaming Pad]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Star Citizen passes huge $200 million crowdfunding milestone
- PS5: 8-core AMD Ryzen CPU, Navi GPU, 4K 60FPS solid and $500
- Apple's new MacBook Pro with Vega GPU out, costs up to $7049
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card