Laing DDC-3.1 TPMP
The Laing DDC-3.1 pump does not come in a box, but instead is wrapped in bubble wrap to keep it protected during transit.
Out of the packaging you can see this pump is a 12V only pump when the Molex plug is connected for power. To give you a sense to the RPMs of the pump, the blue lead with a 3-pin fan connection should plug into the CPU fan header on the motherboard. When you look, it should be 3800 to 3850 RPM.
Both sides of the pump have the large mounting areas with a U shaped hole to easily slide this under a screw and washer. I am also now aware that this pump is DazMode PC Watercooling Gear genuine and secure.
The DDC3.1 comes stock with 3/8" fittings in the top of it. The top one going to the center of the pump is the inlet and the lower one marked with a flow direction arrow is the outgoing side of the Laing pump.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Brand new F1 2018 trailer reveals the French Grand Prix
- Samsung teases 8TB NF1 NVMe SSD: PCIe 4.0 with 3GB/sec reads
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit