ROCCAT Kone[+] Max Customization Laser Gaming Mouse
The left side of the ROCCAT Kone[+] says exactly that in blue and grey paint near the front of the large indented area to accept the thumb comfortably. Near the top there are two buttons, the "" (EasyShift[+] button) on the right.
From the back of the mouse you can see the gentle contour around the top and the "egg-like" shaping that supports the palm of your hand over the painted ROCCAT logo and the back of the pair of LED strips on either side of the Kone[+].
On the right of the shiny plastic strip is the area that will accept your pinky and ring fingers. Both left and right sides, as well as the top are coated in a rubberized soft-touch coating to ensure for a secure grip while using this.
On the front of the Kone[+] we see that it slopes down to the ones side for a more economical feel, while the front abruptly stops with an angle that makes things look a bit more dramatic.
Between the right and left click buttons of the Kone[+] there is of course a scroll wheel, but his is a 4-way wheel so it works to the right and left as well. Behind the wheel are the on the fly DPI buttons, while in front is a key used as default as a "Windows Keys" or with the EasyShift button down it is set to "Open Driver".
Under the Kone[+] there is a set of three PTFE feet with two smaller ones at the front and an irregularly shaped horse shoe shaped foot in the back. The rear foot surrounds the removable cap that is where you can add weigh t to this mouse. The sensor is just in front of that with its sticker showing the name and maximum DPI of it.
I removed the cap by twisting it until the arrows line up and it falls out of the mouse. Inside there are four wells to accept any of the five gram weights that come in the box.
I will show the weights as they came in the box in a bit, but I wanted to get an image with the flat black "5g" weight in the Kone[+]. To seal this off simply align the arrows and set in the cap and then twist it counter clockwise to lock it.
The plastic coated two meter USB 2.0 cable comes bundled and shouldn't snag on the edge of your cloth gaming surfaces lifting the edge of it. I also like that the end is shaped differently and labeled so it is easy to find on the rear I/O panel.
There is a lot more to discuss than red stripes lighting up on the Kone[+], this is truly just the tip of the iceberg. Since red shows off the best in images I used it to show the intensity and just what it looks like powered on. There are so many options to this four LED system it will make your head spin.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top