Lian Li has been known for building sleek and sexy cases with simple aesthetics that make them a fit in almost any situation for many years now. Don't get me wrong, Lian Li has also had some designs for BTX and even designed cases to look like either a Hotel or a seashell, but in the realm of squared off cases, most of what Lian Li sells now is pretty straight forward designs, built from aluminum and deliver a very sleek and sexy finished product to grace your computing space. It just so happens that there is a new face on the design team, so new and intriguing designs are now rolling off the line at Lian Li.
Like just about any mid-tower chassis on the market, the design in simple - blow air through the front past the hard drives and into the main compartment of the PC. Once there it mixes with heated air from the coolers and usually is evacuated out of the back. At Lian Li, they thought, well what happens if we reverse the airflow of the case? While they were at it, not only did the airflow get reversed, but so does the interior layout. In this new chassis the installation is setup so that the rear I/O of the motherboard is now in the front of this chassis. I know it really must sound confusing, but as the review progresses, the design and layout is much easier to wrap your mind around.
Today I am going to be going over the PC-100 chassis from Lian Li with a fine toothed comb. I know the design, from the perspective as I described it, may leave your head spinning. The reality of it is besides the motherboard positioning, I haven't even gotten into any of the other included features that are found in this chassis.
Stick around as we cover the new layout ideas, fancy included hardware and interior options. Lian Li is a high-end chassis manufacturer and with this design, the pricing reflects its "l33t-ness", so let's take a look from all angles and see if the PC-100 is worth what is asked of your wallet or PayPal account.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit