Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box contained a few things, one of which was a larger bag containing these smaller labeled bags of all the screws, risers and riser socket.
Included in this taller Switch chassis is a black, individually sleeved, 8-pin EPS extension cable to be sure you can reach the top of the case and look good doing it. There is also another bag containing six zip ties to help manage your wiring.
The manual is more of a fold out set of instructions that will not only give you a parts check list and a wiring diagram for all the connections, it does a thorough job of helping you through the chassis build as well.
There is a fully labeled exploded diagram of the Switch 810 so anyone can see, in just one location, how to gain access to the inside components and hidden areas without breaking anything.
Until I had looked at this image, I was unaware that the lower section of the front even came off. I thought it was a bit funny not seeing screw heads for the fan on the inside and I was sure the whole bezel shouldn't have to come off. All I had to do was push in and the top on both sides and the clips released allowing me to remove the panel.
This is just to prove in concept what I have been saying about fully water cooling ready! You can see that NZXT planned the chassis to be fully equipped to cool even the most aggressive systems with water.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series