Accessories and Documentation
If you remember back to the packaging images, this box was sitting on top of the chassis. When you first open it you are greeted with the User Manual on top of all of the hardware included with the Fusion 3000.
First of all we need to get some feet on this chassis and AZZA packed some large ones in the box. They are universal as to which goes in the front or the back and straddle the bottom of the case as they protrude a bit on both sides. The rubber pads are removable to make the mounting easier, but I had no issues installing them as-is.
In a larger bag you find all of the hardware for the installation process. Inside of that bag there is this assortment of seven smaller bags plainly labeled with their contents and destination in the build. Aside from those you also get a trio of zip together ties to help maintain the wiring in this chassis.
Back to the instruction for the next few images as I wanted to show that they do cover everything in this manual and I mean everything. There is the parts list and a few things I skipped past, but I really liked this exploded view of the Fusion chassis to help you get it all apart easily.
The cover how all of the hot-swap bays work, even how to install the 3.5" drives into their trays. It even continues to show you how and where to power the PCBs on the back of the bays.
AZZA also covers the use of the 2.5" plastic containers for their hot-swap bays and for our build I will be using one of each.
I love the simplicity of these containers. You simply open it up and there are four small pins that sit in the screw holes of the SSD. There is a cut-away at the back that is open for the power and SATA connectivity to the PCB.
After that you simply need to close the top over the drive. At this point I just need to slide it back into the bay and I will be ready to boot off it once I connect the back planes to the PSU and motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- is a supplement this is
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card