Intel NASPT - HD Playback
Looking at HD Playback, we can see that as soon as we move to the RAID setups we get a boost in overall performance and our Gigabit network is maxed out. We can see that RAID 0 is the fastest offering a 10% boost in performance in HD Video Playback.
The JBOD setup is of course the slowest and lags around 40% behind our RAID setups in this test here. Of course, it's one of the best options if you want maximum storage amount and want to lose none for back up purposes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends tease mother dragon & strange 'crypto laptop'
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu available to own next month
- ASTRAL CHAIN is just part 1 of a trilogy of games
- Microsoft hasn't buried Age of Mythology, will revisit soon
- Fans rally to restore dead YouTuber Etika's deleted channel
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!