The general rule of thumb when it comes to models like the HD 6670 is that we look at one or two at launch and then we don't worry about it. These low to mid-range models from both NVIDIA and AMD are indeed important, but for the most part companies don't tend to mix it up too much.
We like Sapphire, though, and they've done something a bit special with the HD 6670 we're looking at today. This particular card is part of the Ultimate series and while that word might not be the best to describe any HD 6670, if you are familiar with the Sapphire line-up of cards you would know it means the card is using a passive cooler.
Before we get into it all, though, let's first look at the package Sapphire has put together. Once that's done we'll take a closer look at the card, specifications, our testbed and then get into the performance side of things to see how the model performs.
For now, though, let's get into that package.
To be honest, moving inside the package I found myself really surprised with what was on offer from the HD 6670 Ultimate 1GB. Sure, you've got the normal items like Driver CD, Manual, SSC and DVI to VGA connector, but the inclusion of both a HDMI cable and not just a convertor, but also a copy of Dirt 3 that can be downloaded from Steam was a real surprise. It's not the kind of bundle you expect to see on these lower end cards.
Of course, the Ultimate series does carry with it a slightly larger premium because the cooler tends to be more expensive, but it's nice to see that Sapphire has gone over and above by including a couple of extras that we're not used to seeing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top