Unless you have been under a rock, you have probably noticed that GIGABYTE has been ramping things up lately. Their latest round of products (from motherboards to add-in GPUs) have been very well put together and designed with performance in mind.
We have taken a look at all of the UD7 line-up and now have managed to get our hands on GIGABYTE's flagship board, the X58A-UD9. This colossal motherboard is designed with one thought in mind; getting the most out of your system. From the advanced "unlocked" 24-phase power design (with Dual Phase Switching) to the two extra NF200 chips making 4-way x16 SLI or Crossfire a reality, it is clear you are going to get a lot from this motherboard.
Of course, as this product is so obviously designed with overclocking and benchmarking in mind, we wonder if it can perform well under normal demands and some low grade simple water cooled overclocking. Well, that is what we are going to find out over the next few pages. Once we know what it can do here, then we will dive in and see what else we can find out about the massive beast that is the X58A-UD9.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases