Sapphire has been in the game for a long time. The company is best known not only for making video cards, but also for making some of the best on the market when AMD (previously ATI) are on top of their game.
Sapphire getting into motherboards isn't really anything new, as we've seen them offer AMD ones for a while with the Pure line. The bottom line is, though, that AMD haven't been a dominant force in the CPU market for a long time and the Sapphire line of motherboards pretty much slipped under the radar.
Evolving, we see Sapphire offer us not only a performance motherboard, but an Intel one based on the high end X58 chipset. Companies like GIGABYTE and ASUS can offer us both a strong video card and motherboard line-up; but can Sapphire offer us the same?
Normally we would use our own pictures, but Sapphire changed the packing a bit since the initial version we received, so there's no point showing you one that you're not going to see. Instead we've got the one above which is similar, but the naming stands out a bit more.
The box is fairly plain, but it doesn't need to be all that flashy. It's actually quite classy. Across the bottom we've got some of the main features; we won't get into them as we'll cover them more when we look at the motherboard itself.
Inside the box there's not a whole lot going on. Apart from the standard manual and driver CD we've got the back I/O plate, IDE cable and six black SATA cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit