There is no doubt that the ASUS Republic of Games line-up is one of the best on the market. Sure, you can get a good board from this company or that, but as far as a single line goes, you would be hard pressed to find better than the Republic of Gamers. We have had the pleasure of testing out most of the current crop and are now able to take a look at another one.
This time on the bench is the Rampage III Gene. The RIIIG (as we will call it moving forward) is the little brother to the Rampage III Extreme. It is an X58 based Micro ATX board with some of the same features of the much larger RIIIE. You also get a few extras that are not found on the RIIIE; these extras seem geared exactly towards the LAN party crowd.
With a price tag of $239.99 from NewEgg.com it is about $150 less expensive than the RIIIE. Now, let's see if it still has the same performance level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rick & Morty season 4 episode premier at Adult Swim Festival
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- One-Punch Man beats down foes in upcoming console/PC game
- Terraria for Nintendo Switch releases on June 27th
- FS (5Pieces) MacBook Pro 2019 (Website www.esellibuy.com) $6,995CAD
- Buy (5Pieces) MacBook Pro 13-inch (2019) New 2.4GHz 8th i5 Touch Bar $6,995CAD
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches