Thermaltake is allowing me to have a look at another in the Element series of chassis'. If you remember from my last visit with one of the Element chassis', the Element T, I was impressed with their work. That was a budget conscious chassis design, but still offered quite a bit of bang for the buck in the mid tower segment of the market. The Element T wasn't the roomiest of chassis', but did employ some nice features such as a large opening in the side panel to maximize air flow to vital components, an adjustable PSU support and plenty of hidden space to hide those pesky wires.
This time around we get to look at a full tower from the Element line that offers a bunch more room, a ton of features and much better airflow built in. Features include multi-colored LED lighting, a three fan controller built in and a somewhat tool-less interior just to name a few, but a key feature on this chassis we are about to look at is security.
Today, Thermaltake has given us the Element V to have a look at. With every chassis in this line-up the letter after Element stands for something, or many things. In this chassis the "V" stands for five things as Thermaltake sees it. These are "voodoo" for the color shifting fans, "vivid" for the eye catching appearance, "vary" for the speed control of the fans, "ventilation" for its excellent thermal performance and "vast" because of its rather large design in which it can hold a vast amount of parts. Time to get a close look at the specifications and see if the Element V can also stand for "victory"!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ