Thermaltake has been around, well, it seems like forever. And lately I have seen a swing in their support as their new products have hit the market. It seems they have lost the "eww, they sell those at Radio Shack" comments I was used to seeing. Now they seem to have turned over a leaf that hopefully doesn't get flipped back over any time soon. With a new goal and going back to the drawing board, they came up with the Element series of cases.
In the Element series there are mid towers and full towers; some with lights and some without. One thing you will find in common is a better flow of the lines on all black chassis exteriors. If you like it in all black, they have it. If you want one with some spicy red accent trim, they have it. They have taken the Element name and produced everything from a budget builders dream, to a fully equipped gamers' chassis.
Today we are going to take a close look at a mid tower from the Element series. Thermaltake has sent us over the Element T to go over and build and get a feel for the concept they are trying to achieve in this new lineup of cases. The Element T is more on the "less-equipped" end of the spectrum in the Elements, but we will soon see what that actually means. Enough about Thermaltake and what the Element naming is about, let's go over the specs and get to the images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz