It's always nice to have a change of pace and today I am looking at a new ultraportable notebook from Gateway. The machine looks like a netbook at first glance, but has notebook hardware crammed inside the small chassis. The small size makes the machine very portable and it feels like a netbook in the hand.
Once you fire the machine up, the performance lets you know this is no Atom-powered rig for sure. The little Gateway EC14D07u has average looks and will be a welcome machine for any business user or student that needs a small notebook to take with them on the road that offers decent performance and battery life.
The Gateway EC series that the EC14D07u comes from has numerous models that differ in the hardware crammed inside. The Gateway EC14D07u is certainly worth a look if you are in the market for an ultraportable, so let's jump in and see what the Gateway EC14D07u is all about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit