It's been ages since we've seen HIS attach a model with its IceQ+ cooling. Over the recent months we've seen more iCooler and reference cards from the company. It's not that there's anything wrong with these models, it's just that when I think of HIS, the first series that comes to mind is the IceQ+ ones.
The latest model to get the IceQ+ treatment comes in the form of a HD 5670 which follows up from the HD 5750 model we looked at just recently. Having a look at this particular card, you'll see the IceQ+ cooler that we've seen in the past from other mid-range HIS models in the same series.
Already impressed with what the IceQ+ version of the HD 5750 offered us, it's time to see what the cheaper HD 5670 can do. This is ultimately the model we would recommend for entry level gaming, be it in the sense you game at 1680 x 1050 mid detail or lower, or just don't game very often.
Let's not delay any longer and get stuck into the package that HIS has put together for us before having a closer look at the card.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:29 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]