LUXA2 H1-Touch iPhone Mobile Phone Holder Video Review
Pretty much everything that is designed for Apple's line of products, especially for the iPhone, is usually over the top expensive for what you are getting.
LUXA2 enters the fray with its H1-Touch iPhone mobile phone holder. This piece of aluminum will set you back around $50 USD and all it does is hold your iPhone (and similar devices) as well as some other mobile phones. But it does it pretty well.
Some may think spending 50 bucks on a piece of aluminum that holds your iPhone is crazy, and they may be right. LUXA2, however, does it in style. The blinged up cradle is complete with two Swarovski Elements crystals at the base of the holder near the stylish and well placed logo.
The gadget doesn't just use any aluminum, it is built using all high quality parts and as you'll see in the video below, it's designed rather well with 360 degree angle adjustable dock for different viewing angles.
Watch our video below to find out if it's for you!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit