ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 1080p HD Media Player Video Review
Today we present you with yet another TweakTown video review and we are looking at the ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 1080p HD Media Player.
When news of this product hit the Internet a few months back, it was met with a lot of high expectations from consumers looking at streaming HD content to their lounge room HDTV. We intend to see how much of this expectation and hype the product actually includes, as we take a close look at it today.
The O!Play HDP-R1 is actually very similar to the Astone Media Gear AP-100 1080p Media Player that we video reviewed last month. Physically on the outside they look entirely different, but internally the hardware and chips used are basically identical. We weren't terribly impressed with the Astone AP-100; can ASUS do a better job at impressing us with the HDP-R1?
Watch the video below and find out!
We hope you enjoyed this TweakTown video review - come back for more soon!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit