Point, Click, Destroy
Now, let's get down and dirty with the software side of things and explore the in-system configuration options.
Downloading and installing the latest driver is always recommended. Once installed, we are presented with the tweaking tools.
The first thing I notice is no fancy flashy GUI for Mionix. THANK GOD! What is wrong with things looking traditional people?! You don't need some work of art GUI to impress us gamers, so long as the options are well tooled and easy to find.
The button options allow you to configure all the standard button choices, as well as double click speed.
Scroll speed is handled easily, either by lines or a page at a time.
Cursor acceleration and speed is easy to adjust, although if you have used a gaming mouse before you will probably not want any acceleration to your mouse.
The DPI adjustments are saved to the mouse itself so that when you unplug and take your mouse along to another machine your special setup will be maintained.
Macros can be assigned to some of the keys which is always useful in games like World of Warcraft. The macro recording process is all spelled out for you on this screen too, so it's easy enough to get right.
And finally an About screen linking to Mionix's website along with their green logo.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch