The SIM Software Installation
Once the PC is all hooked back up and ready to boot, get into Windows and simply insert the disc. Here we have the opening window of the SIM software for version 1.21. You have the option at this point to open the manual folder and read through the included PDF files or jump right to the software installation.
If you chose to go the route of reading up first, you are greeted with these eight PDF files. Each pertains to a different aspect of the SIM's controls.
When you start up the software installation this is the first screen you are greeted with. Simply click next and you are on the way to gaining control of the entire cooling system.
After clicking next on the previous window the Install Wizard wants to verify your information (the name of my PC was already in the top box, I removed it to lessen any confusion).
Verify the correct destination for the software and tick the next button again.
At this point the application just wants to verify all the information in the box is correct before you continue.
After that last click of the next button, you just sit and wait for the Install Wizard to do its thing.
Once everything is installed, you get a new desktop shortcut icon labeled "IKONIK_SIM" and you are one click away from completion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM