Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The NZXT Zero 2 is an all 1.0mm, steel, full tower chassis construction, with a black plastic front cover. Building off the predecessor, the NZXT Zero, the Zero 2 comes to the market with an all black exterior, versus the aluminum inserts of the Zero. The Zero 2 is an inch longer than the earlier version, stretching the interior room for bigger components. The case comes equipped with three 120mm fans to circulate air throughout the interior. There is room for four additional 120mm fans that can be added to the inside of the case door and also two 80mm fan holes are present, one at the top and one in the bottom. The drive bays are broken up into five 5.25" bays for optical drives, two 3.5" floppy drive bays and six 3.5" bays for hard drives. The rear of this case sports seven expansion slots. This case is solid and weighs in at just over 22 pounds.
The Zero 2 has already been released to the retail market and all the major e-tailers are carrying this case. This makes availability, at this time, a non-issue, as the Zero 2 can be found almost anywhere. One would have to suspect that since I rarely see a NZXT case show up as out of stock, that the same should hold true of the e-tailers stock piles now. So don't worry if this case ends up being for you, you should have no problem getting it to your door, as long as your wallet will allow it.
Speaking of pricing, NZXT made a pact to supply the gaming and enthusiast community with the best case money could buy for under $100. The case can be acquired from Newegg, and spot on the money, it retails for $99.99 USD, but this of course does not include shipping costs. Considering the price tag of the NZXT Zero 2 to be well within the reach of most shoppers, let's get down to brass tacks and see what the Zero 2 has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit