The very first product I took a look at from Hercules was the Game Theater XP sound card quite a few years ago. At the time this was the sound card to have and helped build a great reputation for the company. Some water has passed under the bridge since then and Hercules now has a brand new line-up of exciting products to show off.
One of these new products is a multi-purpose 2.1 speaker kit called the XPS 2.150. Finished in a very classy piano gloss black with orange speaker drivers, the XPS is out to make a strong aesthetic impression. Just below is a little extract of the company's PR statement about the new system.
"Based on the results of extensive consumer research, Hercules has created a system that reflects the evolving consumer tastes for design and finish as well as quality sound. Hercules developed the speakers to be competitively priced while at the same time delivering on style and audio quality. Components used to manufacture these speakers were hand-picked and of superior standard, in order to guarantee optimal sound reproduction and well-balanced bass, medium and treble sound emission - perfect for music and video games."
It's interesting to note the comment there about consumer research at the top. Perhaps Hercules are trying to create a feedback loop with their users to aid in product design, or new ideas; interesting none the less.
The XPS features compatibility with just about anything you might want to use, such as MP3 player, gaming console, TV, DVD or Blu-ray player. The system also features a headphone output and a line input on the side of the left speaker. Read on to see how they sound during testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard